Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Ok.... you have to read these to make you laugh!

Ok, I just had to post a couple of these. They're some of the funniest things I've ever read before, and I honestly laugh out loud when I read them. Though, they probably aren't as funny if you've never seen 24. But, from all the things you've heard about Jack Bauer, and all these, you'll probably get a sense of who Jack Bauer really is!!! Enjoy!!! They're called, "Jack Bauer Facts":


1 Jack Bauer never retreats, he just attacks in the opposite direction.
2 When a convicted terrorist was sentenced to face Jack Bauer, he appealed to have the sentence reduced to death.
3 There are three leading causes of death among terrorists. The first two are Jack Bauer, and the third one is heart attack from hearing Jack Bauer is coming for them.
4 As a child, Jack Bauer taught his dog to play dead...once.
5 Life doesn't give Jack Bauer lemons. Life asks him which fruit he wants.
6 If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".
7 Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.
8 The state of California plans to reduce violent crime by changing the method of capital punishment from lethal injection to Jack Bauer.
9 Jack Bauer could strangle you with a cordless phone.
10 When Christopher Henderson tried to shoot Jack, his gun was, in fact, loaded. The bullets were just too scared to come out.

And, just because it's me, I love this one!!!:
Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

There are many more, but I thought I'd just give you a couple at a time. And, I was starting to laugh too hard in the very quiet library! Go Jack Bauer!!! ;)

No comments: