Sunday, February 18, 2007

Noises Off

Ok, so had anyone seen a film called Noises Off? It's a farce with Christopher Reeve and Michael Caine. I had never even heard of it before. But we watched it in my film class the other day, and I have to say, it was the funniest film I have ever seen in my entire life!! Honestly!! I started laughing at the beginning, and never stopped till the end!! Usually in a comedy, you know, you laugh every couple minutes and maybe laugh really hard once or twice through out the two hours. This is not like this. The entire class never stopped laughing really hard!!! I loved it!!
But, as a precautionary, there is one f-bomb, and one of the girls spends the entire movie basically in her underwear. But other than that it's good. And, like I said, just absolutely hilarious. And Christopher Reeve's character is really great!!!

No comments: