Thursday, March 1, 2007

Realizations

So, I've realized a couple things about myself the last couple days. One of the thins made me really mad, and happened today. I can't stand people putting words in my mouth. They're claiming I said things when I really didn't, and that seriously bothers me. You're spreading rumors about who I am and what I think, and if people don't really know me, that's what they're going to think!! And it makes it worse when it's a teacher. I mean, come on! You're an adult and a teacher and you don't know not to do that!! Especially with a student to another student!! Luckily, the guy she talked to about what she claimed I was saying, had the guts to come and talk to me, and we got it straightened out. He was furious about this whole situation, and I was furious because my teacher was claiming I had said stuff when I didn't!!! Oh that makes me mad!!! Only speak for yourself!!
The other thing I've realized, is that I can't handle people being upset with me, or mad at me. Even if they really aren't, if I think they are, I can't handle it, and I get upset without meaning to. I think it's because frustration is like anger and that leads to contention, and I can't handle contention. I really can't. If people around me are arguing, I have to leave the room, because I just can't handle it. But, I suppose that could be a good attribute, because hopefully I don't argue a lot, and then, hopefully my kids won't.
There's always a silver lining...

No comments: