Thursday, March 1, 2007

Cinderella Man


So I went over to Christian's house the other day, and we watched "Cinderella Man". Oh man! So good!! If you haven't seen it yet, you have to because it was amazing!!! I loved the character, and it's a true story!! I was expecting him to fall in some way, like cheat on his wife or something, but he never did! He was a great husband and an amazing father. As you watch him interact and raise his kids, you're like, "That's the kind of man I want to marry and be raising my kids!" It was very inspiration and just an all-around good film that left you feeling really good!!! I highly recommend it!!!

2 comments:

Brandon N Shelby said...

totally thought that his wife was going to leave him!!!! i was like, man im going to be like her even if my family gets all dirt poor and super sick!! i admired her character as well as his!!

JPK said...

Totally agree! I didn't like that she sent the kids away, because I would never reach that point. But I liked that she supported him so much.